Michael J. Burritt, Professor of Percussion at the world-renowned Eastman School of Music, came to Malletech in 2010 to lay down a challenge. He wanted low octave reaches as easy as our Stiletto Marimba, but with a sound as big as our full-sized instruments. He wanted more highs on the highs and more lows on the lows. He wanted a completely new look. What he really wanted, was a Malletech of the future, but he wanted it NOW.
– Patented Super Smooth Technology (“SST”).
– Massive 4-inch diameter slow-bent low resonators.
– New deep-bass bar geometry.
– Extremely rigid twin-screw, belt-driven height adjustment.
– Harley look, Stradivarius sound. The Malletech of the future, here today.
– Patented metal-topped resonator tuners available at an extra cost
There are no reviews yet.