The Alpha Series family of instruments represents the state of the art in modern instrument design. The high sweeping arc of the resonators, rich wood stain finish, and polished aluminium name plate all merge seamlessly to form a visual and aural statement in modern design. Only the finest aged Honduras Rosewood is considered for the keyboard. Each bar is then tuned via the Alpha Tuning method that ensures not only the perfect fundamental note but perfect harmonic structure throughout the upper register. Each instrument is available in a choice of resonator color and a choice of rail and end piece color for an instrument as individual as you are.
Main features include:
– New Alpha tuning system creates the most in-tune, open, and resonant keyboard available.
– 5.0 Octaves Superior Honduras Rosewood Bars
– The lower register of the keyboard is tuned through an incredible sixth overtone.
– Countered end pieces
– Neoprene resonator isolation mounts promote full resonance and projection
– Apex Frame easily adjusts to the player’s height.
– Alpha crossbar provides structural integrity while remaining out of sight
– 2 piece resonators detach quickly for ease in lifting
– Resonator Tubes below A2 feature individual tuning control, allowing fine adjustments for changes in humidity or temperature
– Distinguished polished aluminium nameplate
– Choose the style of your marimba with options of Graphite, Whitewash, and Walnut wooden framework and Satin Gold, Black, and Desert Resonator Finishes.
– Soft Bag sets and flight cases are available for protection during transport
Range: 5 octave
Tuning: 442Hz standard (440, 441, 443, 444 by special order)
Bar Material: Honduras Rosewood
Bar Size: 72-40mm
Dimensions: Low Width 1060mm, High Width 620mm, length 2550mm
Height Adjustment: 880-1080mm
Includes mallets and cover