Adams Soloist Series Xylophones feature a choice between prime Honduras Rosewood, Light Rosewood, or durable synthetic Zelon bars. Soloist series Xylophones include many of the same great designs and features found on our higher end Concert Series Xylophone including precision computer assisted tuning to the sixth overtone, securely welded resonators, and our patented easily adjustable Voyager Frame System. An Endurance Field Frame is also available to fit both our 3.5 and 4.0 octave instruments should you need to take your Xylophone outdoors.
Main features include:
-Available in quint tuned Honduras Rosewood, and octave tuned Light Rosewood and Synthetic.
– Easily adjust to the player’s height.
– Vinyl wrapped rails and powder coated resonators for durability.
– Resonators feature welded construction, and are suspended from the frame on rubber isolation mounts, eliminating the possibility of any mechanical noise or vibration.
– Octave tuning has the first overtone the two octaves above the fundamental for a clear and brilliant sound, and is mostly popular in Europe.
– Soft Bag sets and flight cases are available for protection during transport.
Range: 3.5 octave (F4-C8)
Tuning: 442Hz standard (440, 441, 443, 444 by special order)
Bar Material: Light Rosewood
Bar Size: 38.5mm
Dimensions: Low Width 680mm, High Width 520mm, length 1410mm
Height Adjustment: 820-1020mm
Includes drop cover and 1 pair of XB6 mallets