The Concert Series Vibraphone offers many options for the needs of your ensemble. Available on Apex and Endurance Field Frames, the vinyl wrapped rails and end pieces give the instruments durability and toughness for educational and travel uses. The Concert Vibraphone features the new Alpha tuning method: in addition to setting the new standard for intonation, the new technique has also opened vibraphone’s sound, giving it a bigger voice throughout the range. The optional newly designed, quiet operation belt drive motor is controlled by a panel conveniently located on the rail closest to the player.
The Adams Apex mallet frame is designed to provide the best possible sound, to deliver a frictionless experience, and to surprise with astonishing and modern looks, the Adams Apex frame reaches a new peak in design. Apex replaces the Voyager and Traveller frames.
Main features include:
– New Alpha tuning system creates the most in-tune, open, and resonant keyboard available.
– 3.0 Octave Precision Tuned Aluminum Alloy, Silver or Gold Anodized Bars
– Vinyl Wrapped Rails and End Caps
– Rubber belt driven fans and absolute Silent Motor
– Motor Control Panel with magnetic attach conveniently located on the rail closest to the player for quick access.
– Silent Dampening System
– Adjustable Rail and Damper
– Adjustable Tension Spring Mechanism allowas pedal response adjustment independent from tone bar pressure
– Swivelling Dampener Pedal
– Double Locking, Non-Marring Casters for Smooth Rolling
There are no reviews yet.