The Adams Concert Xylophone is an exemplary instrument for all musical uses. The comfortable, four octave keyboard gives the player the range and projection for all musical genres, from band and orchestra to chamber music and solo music.
Main features include:
-Available in quint and octave tuning with Honduras Rosewood.
– Graduated, wide-bar keyboard projects cleanly and clearly.
– Easily adjust to the player’s height.
– Vinyl wrapped rails and powder coated resonators for durability.
– Resonators feature welded construction, and are suspended from the frame on rubber isolation mounts, eliminating the possibility of any mechanical noise or vibration.
– Two Position Resonator Mounts for Pitch and Tone Control
– Quint tuning has a fifth tuned in between the fundamental and double octave for the short, penetrating sound that cuts through the largest ensembles. Quint tuning was the used on the classic American Xylophones of the 20s and 30s. Octave tuning has the first overtone the two octaves above the fundamental for a clear and brilliant sound, and is mostly popular in Europe.
– Soft Bag sets and flight cases are available for protection during transport.
The Adams Apex mallet frame is designed to provide the best possible sound, to deliver a frictionless experience, and to surprise with astonishing and modern looks, the Adams Apex frame reaches a new peak in design. Apex replaces the Voyager and Traveller frames.
Range: 4 octave (C4-C8)
Tuning: 442Hz standard (440, 441, 443, 444 by special order)
Bar Material: Honduras Rosewood
Bar Size: 43-38.5mm
Dimensions: Low Width 680mm, High Width 520mm, length 1560mm
Height Adjustment: 820-1020mm
Includes drop cover and 1 pair of XB6 mallets
There are no reviews yet.