Inspired by vintage instruments, the Adams Artist Glockenspiel is the modern standard. The 1.25” high grade steel Round Top bars sparkle with an unparalleled timbre. Gorgeous bright nickel plated steel resonators project the instrument clearly through every ensemble. An ingenious, reversible pedal-mechanism allows the player to set the pedal action to either dampen the bars or allow them to ring.
Main features include:
– Adams Glockenspiel Bars are made of high grade steel for the perfect combination of timbre, resonance, and tone.
– 3.3 Octaves of 1.25” Bars feature classic Round Top profile and satin nickel plating.
– Patented Reversible Damper System allows the player to set the pedal action to either dampen the bars or allow them to ring.
– Dampening Bar allows traditional placement of natural and accidental bars.
– Styled with brilliant, bright nickel plated steel resonators and clear lacquered wooden framework.
– Resonators feature welded construction, and are suspended from the frame on rubber isolation mounts, eliminating the possibility of any mechanical noise or vibration.
– Field Frame easily adjust to the player’s height.
– Includes drop cover and 1 pair of mallets.
Range: 3.3 Octaves (C5 – E8)
Tuning: A = 442 Hz
Bar Material: High-Grade Round Top Parsifal Steel Bars
Bar Size: 30.5mm
Frame: Endurance Field Frame
There are no reviews yet.