At first sight, the visual energy of Alpha Series captures your attention—the design’s flowing lines and uninterrupted curves draw you towards the instrument. After playing the keyboard for a few moments, the advances made possible by the new Alpha tuning method are apparent–the vibraphone’s sound is voluminous throughout the range, and is easily controlled by Adams advanced dampening system.
Main features include:
– New Alpha tuning system creates the most in-tune, open, and resonant keyboard available.
– 3.0 Octave Precision Tuned Aluminum Alloy, Silver or Gold Anodized Bars
– Solid Oak Rails and End Caps
– Rubber belt driven fans and absolute Silent Motor
– Top Mount Controls with LED Readout
– Silent Dampening System
– Adjustable Rail and Damper
– Adjustable Tension Spring Mechanism allowas pedal response adjustment independent from tone bar pressure
– Swivelling Dampener Pedal
– Double Locking, Non-Marring Casters for Smooth Rolling
The Adams Apex mallet frame is designed to provide the best possible sound, to deliver a frictionless experience, and to surprise with astonishing and modern looks, the Adams Apex frame reaches a new peak in design. Apex replaces the Voyager and Traveller frames.
Range: 3 octave (F3-F6)
Tuning: 442Hz standard (440, 441, 443, 444 by special order)
Bar Material: Aluminum (Silver or Gold Anodized)
Bar Size: 57-38mm
Motor: 40-140 RPM
Dimensions: Low Width 740mm, High Width 620mm, length 1560mm
Height Adjustment: 810-1010mm
Includes mallets and cover
There are no reviews yet.