Adams Tilting Bass Drums feature a direct to shell mounting system and many shell sizes to meet the distinct needs of all musical genres and ensembles. The Mahogany Shell is available in eight sizes, and each comes standard with 2” wide wooden hoops that are finished in a matching clear lacquer. Adams Tilting Bass Drums features a cymbal mount that is directly secured to the shell, allowing the attached cymbal to be played comfortably and also engage the full resonance of the shell. The stand’s tilting mechanism allows the player to position the drum at any point in a 360 motion. Fiberskyn III heads come standard for the sonic benefits of calf without the maintenance concerns of natural skin.
– 18″ highly responsive Mahogany shell features rounded bearing edges, 2” wooden hoops, and a clear lacquer finish
– Two different shell-depths are available: 18” for faster articulation, 22” for bigger sound
– Two acoustically located air vents allow the drum to breathe with superior response and projection
– Silent tensioning lug system is insulated at every contact point.
– Tilting Frame with mount fixed to the shell
– Cymbal Mount fixed directly to the shell.
– Easily operated, non-stop tilting mechanism
– Footrest for ultimate dampening comfort
– Smooth rolling, 100mm locking swivel wheels
– Fiberskyn III heads offering closely equal sonic benefits of calf without the maintenance of natural heads
– Optional calf heads for even warmer and rounder tone
– Optional Height Adjustable side parts, ideal for positioning Bass Drums in percussion setups.
There are no reviews yet.